Digital Things 2.0 Executive Brainstorm – San Francisco, March 28, 2012
Digital Things 2.0 is a unique strategy event that Beecham Research is organizing in partnership with business model innovation firm STL Partners in San Francisco on Wednesday 28th March 2012.
Part of the New Digital Economics Silicon Valley event, the brainstorm will explore New Sources of Value in M2M and the Internet of Things.
Following the highly successful M2M Executive Brainstorm event held in London on November 10, 2011, Digital Things 2.0 will examine the following issues:
* The likely impact of IOT on business models
* The developing role of cellular networks
* The future role of Service Delivery Platforms
* How this plays out in particular sectors
The brainstorm will use STL’s interactive ‘Mindshare’ format and will include a keynote from Beecham Research’s CEO Robin Duke-Woolley alongside expert panelists from AT&T, Verizon, Orange Business Services, Telco 2.0 Initiative, Vodafone, BMW (tbc), Numerex. See below for more information on speakers or click here for the agenda overview.
There is a fee to participate, but Beecham Research contacts are entitled to a 25% discount – please see below for details.
The New Digital Economics Silicon Valley executive brainstorm will bring together 250 leading international executives from the communications, media, retail, banking and technology sectors to look at ‘New Business Models and Growth Opportunities in the ‘Hyper-Connected World’.
The event is supported by the World Economic Forum, Bain & Co., Cisco and other leading institutions at the Marriot Hotel, Union Square, San Francisco on March 27-28, 2012.
It is made up of 4 intensive but highly interactive events over 2 days:
* Digital Economy 2.0 (new profit pools, consumer behavior and device trends, broadband infrastructure, cloud services);
* Digital Commerce 2.0 (personal data, location-based marketing, payments, new retail);
* Digital Entertainment 2.0 (mobile video, content monetisation, Social TV);
* Digital Things 2.0 (M2M, ‘smart’ industries).
* We also look in-depth at the latest strategies of the major online platform players (Google, Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft).
Confirmed speakers include:
Phil Bienert, SVP, AT&T; David Messenger, EVP, American Express Company; Brian Murphy, Head of M2M Americas, Vodafone; David Searls, Harvard University; Erik I. Moreno, SVP, Fox Networks Group; Bill Goodman, Director Technology, Verizon; John Tuders, SVP, Bank of America; Niels Helkov, VP e-Health Americas, Orange Business Services; Justin Herz, SVP, Warner Bros; Simon Torrance, CEO, STL Partners; Tom Sauer, VP, AT&T; Shawn DuBravac, Chief Economist, Consumer Electronics Association; Rishi Chandra, Product Lead, Google TV; John Clippinger, MIT Media Lab; Tony Rallo, CTO, Televisa
You can register online using the dedicated Beecham Research VIP registration code ‘VIP925’ here.