Since 2001, Beecham Research has been the leading voice in market research and strategy consultancy in the areas of machine to machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things. The company works with key players in the M2M/IoT market from hardware vendors, through to network operators, system integrators, solution providers, distributors and end users in all vertical markets. We have continued to expand our breadth of research in relevant areas which now includes subject areas like wearable technologies, security in IoT, smart cities, smart home and smart farming in addition to our long time expertise in cloud-based platform services, connected devices in 9 principal sectors and many others. Our office in the London Tech City in Shoreditch focuses on these emerging trends. We continue to expand in research activities, and in consulting engagements. As a result, we are looking to strengthen our team and offer the opportunity for technology market enthusiasts to join us in our adventure.
Research Analyst – Beecham Research – London Office
Currently, we are looking for a Research Analyst to join our team in London. Key requirements are:
- 2 years experience in market research, preferably market research in the telecommunications sector. Existing experience in M2M and IoT is also important;
- Strong ability to run primary (interviews, focus groups) and secondary research;
- Fluent use of Excel or other statistical tools;
- Experience in forecasting models;
- Excellent written English;
- Proficient use of Power Point;
- Desire to present findings and ideas at conferences and seminars;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is also helpful; and
- Holding a BA/BSc degree; MA/MSc is preferable.
The Research Analyst will contribute to our research work and our consultancy projects. He or she will represent the company at various events. Some travelling will be required.
If you fulfill the requirements, please send your CV.
No agencies please.