Who is collecting user data?
The controller of your data is Beecham Research Limited, registered in England and Wales. Company No. 2671242, registered at: 15 The Heythrop, Ingatestone, Essex, CM4 9HG.
Please direct any data inquiries to our data management team via:
What Information might we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site.
- We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers. We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. In collecting this information we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service. You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
If you do not want to accept that your computer receives and stores cookies, you can alter your security settings on your web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). However, note that certain parts of our Site may only be used fully if your browser allows cookies. Thus, your reading experience of our Site may be affected negatively by removing and not allowing cookies.
We use Google Analytics, an industry standard website traffic and activity, monitoring solution. It captures the number of times an article is read and how many users visit our website per calendar month.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, information about your company, your phone number or credit card information. You may, however still visit our site and access information without registering and with your cookies disabled.
Certain elements of the site, such as (and not limited to) advertising banners, are enabled to collect user location via IP address. This is in order to determine where our visitors come from.
What else do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual preferences
- To improve our website + customer service – we continually strive to improve our website offerings and performance based on the information and feedback we receive
- To process payment transactions, via secure payment gateway
- Any personal information that you chose to input on any of our sites, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your explicit consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. However, if you choose to hear from our partners or sponsors, your data will be encrypted and password protected before transferal, as per EU data protection guidelines. The only exceptional circumstance in which we would share user data is when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
- To send periodic offers and/or newsletter emails.
- The email address and contact name you provide in relation to an order you have made for goods or services on our site will be used to send: receipt of payment and/or confirmation of dispatch and/or relevant updates on the processing and completion of your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you can contact us at [email protected]
Right to review or delete
You have the right to access, edit or delete your data at any time. Please email us at [email protected]
How long do we process and store your data?
The data we collect is continually tested for validity and, if the credentials are still accurate and functioning, Beecham Research Ltd will store and use that data until the user informs us that they would like to opt-out of the data we hold proves obsolete.
Other purposes of using data than given in consent
If Beecham Research Ltd would like to use your data for a purpose other than that for which your data was initially collected (such as the launch of their own sister product or service), we will inform you prior to that taking place and you will have full right to opt out at that point.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or submit personal information, online.
We use secure servers only. All personal or payment information supplied is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database, only to be accessible by authorised individuals with special administrative access rights to these systems. These select individuals are obliged to keep all information confidential.
After a transaction is complete, your private information (any credit card details, social security numbers etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Campaigns for registered users
Beecham Research Ltd will only share the contact details you submit via a registration form with the material’s sponsor if you give us consent to do so via a clearly marked opt-in box. Only then may the sponsor contact you. Please note: the companies that you give us permission to share your data with may be registered in a different country to the one you are browsing our website from.
Third party links and promotions
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products,or services via our website. These may well link to third party sites and/or registrations forms that have separate and independent privacy policies.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 16 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 16 years old or older.
Your legal rights
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. They are as follows: Access to your personal data; Correction of your personal data; Erasure of your personal data; Objection to processing your personal data; Restricting the processing of your personal data; The transfer of your personal data; Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on 17/08/2021
Beecham Research Ltd
Registered at: 15 The Heythrop, Ingatestone, Essex, CM4 9HG
Email: [email protected]